The Study Rooms goes to Halkida for Meet Your Future #5!17 February 2020
Classroom behaviour management: Promoting positive behaviour @ The Study Rooms!3 March 2020
Process art workshop: ‘’Beautiful oops’’
This workshop will have two parts in which we will explore the concepts and possible limitations of process art and then we will create art using interesting and unusual materials!
- What is product art?
- What is process art?
- What are the factors that kill curiosity and what can we do in our classrooms in order to cultivate it and bring more joy to us and the children we care for.
- What are the benefits of process art and how can we implement it in our classrooms with no fear and without spending any money?
- At the end we will look into books suggestions that will inspire you and guide your journey towards process art.
Presenter: Marina Sgourou
Cost: 35 euros
Included in the fee:
• Participation in the workshop
• Certificate of Attendance
• Coffee Break
For questions and/or to reserve a place, visit DES website: www.des.org.gr or contact Study Rooms: +30 210 7717000.