It is an introduction workshop on Dyslexia and Learning Difficulties designed for foreign language professionals in Greece – teachers at public and foreign language schools, private lessons teachers, directors of studies, school owners.
The three-hour workshop will focus on three main spheres:
– What is dyslexia and LD and signs which can make an EL teacher suspicious. “Realia” examples will be used and participants will work on them in groups and will have the chance to refer to personal experiences and examples, which will be analysed
– strategies to be followed in order to have a correct evaluation of the student and practices which will lead to effective assistance
– solutions and intervention exercises which will strengthen students’ “weaker” skills and build up their self-confidence
Duration: 3 hours
Register for this workshop until 6 November 2017
Included in the fee:
• Participation in the workshop
• Certificate of Attendance
• Coffee Break
For questions and to reserve a place visit www.des.org.gr or contact The Study Rooms 210-7717000.